Essay on my Vision for India in 2047 in 150 Words:
Essay on my vision for India in 2047: Our Country India got Independence on 15th August 1947, from 200 years of oppression and slavery by the British. At the time of independence our country inherited a backward and a stagnant economy. From the time of independence to today our economy has developed a lot but its not enough i want our country India to be the largest economy of world till 2047 on the completion of its 100 years of Independence.
Our country has developed in various aspects but my vision for india 2047 is to make it the largest economy of world, There should be eradication of poverty there should be no poor, Everyone should be able to fulfill their basic needs, Everyone should be educated, More and more employments should be generated, There should be equality no discrimination on any basis shall be accepted.
India should be liberated from Corruption ,Crime ,poverty ,illiteracy ,unemployment in all that India lingers behind. There should be Harmony ,Trust ,Peace ,Honesty and truthfulness among people of India after the 100 year of Independence.
Essay on my Vision for India in 2047 in 300 Words:
In 1947, India get Independence from British rule after a long struggle. India will Celebrate its 100th year of its independence in the year 2047. Our country in 2047 will all be about what we do or create today.
My vision for India in 2047 is to transform India into an powerful nation both internally and externally. Everyone should get the necessary education and opportunities for good jobs. Every child of India should be educated there should be no illiteracy in 2047 and no child below age of 47 should be forced into a bonded labor. Everyone should be treated equally with equal respect ,there should be no discrimination on the basis of caste ,color ,gender ,creed ,class and economic status.
Everywhere in India there should be peace ,harmony ,trust in my vision for india 2047. India should be free from the social evils like the: Corruption ,Dowry ,Poverty ,Unemployment ,Illiteracy ,Gender inequality and others. Everyone in India should get better medical facilities. In 2047 the women of India should be more empowered. They should be independent financially ,should not be afraid of the society, should not be treated inferior.
My main focus will be towards women as there is quite more need of Gender equality there should be no discrimination between a man and woman on the basis of their gender. The development should be there in both rural and urban areas to develop the economy. We must take all people together on this path of development.My vision of india in 2047 to see everyone in a developed country living as equals.
India should continue to be the land of secularism, Truthfulness and Prosperity. India should be the safest country for women where women can freely walk without any kind of fear. India should have good ,peaceful and friendly relations with its neighboring countries.
Essay on my Vision for India in 2047 in 400 Words:
India is a developing country, No doubt India has developed a lot in past years as compare to the time of independence. India is going to complete its 100 years of Independence from the colonial rule. India got independence in 1947,from that time till today we have grown a lot but its not enough i want India to be the number one in all spheres from economy to education, health, eradication of poverty, safety, equality, sovereignty i want our country to be the best.
India is very rich in culture and traditions. India is the largest democracy in world and it have the largest and longest written constitution. My vision for india 2047 is to see India Attaining the new heights of prosperity and development with taking all the people together without any kind of discrimination. As the “Unity in Diversity” is the main essence and strength of our country.My vision of india in 2047 want to see our country to open up for gender equality we have developed but i think here we lack a little in our country there is not that much gender equality males are treated superior then females.
I want equality for women in all sphere of life from education to job as compared to men. Like today also we can see inequality between men and women I hope till 2047 our country will achieve this. In 2047 i want our country India to be free of corruption ,rapes, crimes ,poverty ,unemployment ,illiteracy ,child labor ,rich poor gap etc. The women should be safe that they can walk freely without any kind of fear.
There should be no poor in India till 2047 every person should be out poverty and should be able to fulfill the basic necessities of life and should not sleep hungry. Poverty can be eliminated by providing education to all as when all will be educated then they will be able to get jobs and grow all this will help people to came out of poverty and become employed. so everyone till 2047, should be educated ,employed ,out of poverty and healthy. When all this will happen only then our economy and our country can develop.
India is changing, let us all come together and help in the development of our country by taking all people together without any kind of discrimination on basis of Caste ,Economic background ,creed ,religion social status ,color etc. Lets all come together and contribute a little in the development of our nation.
“SABKA SAATH,SABKA VIKAS”
Essay on my vision for India in 2047 10 Lines:
- 1. Our country India got liberated on 15th August 1947, from 200 years of oppression and slavery by the British Government. In year 2047 India will be Celebrating its 100th years of Independence. India is very much developed now if we compare it to the time of Independence.
2.India should be a country were women are safe, educated ,dependent financially as well as socially and can walk freely on roads without any kind of hesitation and fear. My vision for India in 2047 is to make Women more powerful and self dependent.
3. I aspire that our country India should Become the largest economy of the world by 2047. We all should work together to gear up our economy and to achieve the tag of largest economy of World till 2047. We all should work together to achieve it in 25 Years.
4. In India there is an immediate need of bringing gender equality for all. There should be no discrimination on the basis of gender men and women should be treated equally in all spheres of life whether its office ,school ,elections ,family etc. No one should be superior or inferior all should be treated equal whether male or female. So, there should be gender equality till 2047.
5. All should get the right to education without any kind of discrimination on the basis of class ,color ,creed ,religion , gender ,cast etc. Poor should also get the right to education only then our country can develop with development of all and to eradicate the poverty till 2047. Right to education is an right given by our government but most poor people don’t follow this.
6. Our country India is a secular country where all religions are treated equally and everyone have the right to worship the god they want to no religion is imposed by the government over people. This secularism is the quality that makes our country different from all other countries . Its my vision for india 2047 that it continues to be secular till 2047 and ahead . The entire world respects and have recognized the strength of India.
7. In India there should be no discrimination on the ground of cast ,color ,creed ,class ,language ,religion ,gender ,occupation etc. All should be treated equally in front of law and in daily life. We came across many situations where people are judged on the basis of their gender specially in Jobs ,Interviews ,Admissions etc. So, till 2047 I want our India to be a place where all people are treated equally.
8. There should be no Unemployment in India till 2047. We all should work together for this new job opportunities should be opened so that everyone can get employment. There should be more industries ,companies ,schools ,hospitals so that the problem of unemployment can be eradicate and our country should develop.
9. Eradication of poverty is my biggest aim or vision till 2047. No doubt our country have developed a lot in 75 years after the independence but the major issue of poverty is yet not resolved. Till 2047 there should be no poor in India everyone should be able to seek to the Basic Necessities. For this purpose we need education ,employment ,health and equality in society.
10. Till 2047 i want to see our country as the most developed country of world. Economically as well as socially. we should focus on Health,Infrastructure,Income,Imports,Exports,Expenditures,Poverty,Unemployment,Illiteracy etc and resolve all the issues and work together for the development.
Read More: wikipedia
Read More Essays :
- Essay on my Vision for India in 2047
- Essay on Mahatma Gandhi
- Essay on Coronavirus
- Essay on Mountains
- Essay on Nelson Mandela
- Essay on my favorite book
- Essay on online education
- Essay on Raksha Bandhan
- Essay on Independence day
- Essay on Elephant
- Essay on Rainy Season
- Essay on Horse
- Essay on Beti Bachao
- Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav Essay
- Essay on Demonetization
- Essay on Renewable Energy way to future
- Essay on Make in India Project
- Social Media
- Science And Technology
- Gender Equality
- Republic Day
- Unity in Diversity
- Air Pollution
- Global Warming
- Save Water
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Importance of Education
- Summer Season For Students
- My Best Friend
- Conservation of Forest
- Women Empowerment
- World Environment Day