Unseen passages for class 11 are important to CBSE students to score well in their exams. Students should practice as many passages as possible to get a good grip on solving MCQs in unseen comprehensions. Unseen passages are very important to perform well in exams. Complete NCERT topics and other comprehension examples on this platform. Try to finish all the previous sample passages and top in all your exams.
How to Prepare and Solve Unseen Passage for Class 11
From class 1st to class 12th every student has to face Comprehension during their English exams but did they know exactly how to answers its questions? The answer is NO, more than 80% students don’t know the pattern to read and answer questions of compre3hensions but not anymore. In this article we will discuss top 8 Methods to answer comprehension questions.
1. Read each and every line carefully in the unseen paragraph. It is advisable to read a paragraph twice for better understanding.
2. Underline difficult words and search for them and note them down.
3.Try to use your own language. Modify the answer according to the question.
4. Give your own opinion about it only when you are asked to do so.
5. Read the questions carefully
6. You should use the same tense in which the question has been asked.
7. Write the question number correctly on the answer sheet.
8. Try to read paragraphs as many times as possible but make sure you don’t waste your time
Read more: Unseen Passage for class 6
Most Asked Unseen Passages for Class 11 NCERT
Today we will share Most asked Unseen Passage for class 11. These Comprehension for class 11 is asked in CBSE/RBSE/MP Board and many others. We suggest you go through all these articles to prepare unseen passages for class 11.
Shyam Prasad Rajasekaran
1.Shyam Prashad Rajasekaran, a young entrepreneur (who is the founder of Veg route) says that his thought behind the formation of Veg route is to encourage farmers and help them get economical prices for their produce. Veg route is an app which helps farmers to connect directly with customers without any mediators. This helps farmers to get the right price for their crop and this also helps customers. In addition to this Customer always demand for the fresh and best quality products which is also satisfied with the help of this app.
2. And Shyam Prasad came up with this idea as he could see the difficulty faced by the farmers in his own family, as his grandparents were also farmers. In 2020, during covid pandemic Shyam observed how farmers are getting affected due to pandemic and he started to work upon it and learnt more about their problems.
The idea behind formation of Veg route:
3.As a part of that, he went to Coimbatore and met a few farmers. Firstly, he discussed problems faced with these farmers and decided to create an impact on agricultural technology. So, he started Veg route in July 2020 with his friend Anand Alagarsamy. Secondly, he started the company with 23 customers and now it has developed over 1500 farmers who have become a part of Veg route. Including Coimbatore, Veg route now is functioning in 6 more districts. They are Chennai, Madurai, Tirupur, Tuticorin, Bengaluru, and Goa. It is soon planning to get launched in Kanyakumari, Mumbai, Nashik, Hyderabad, Virudhunagar, and Delhi (NCR).
How Veg route developed:
4.Veg Route is an app in which ago products are taken from a direct farm place, given to the customer with the fresh produce, and immediate cash provided to farmers. The main concept behind founding Veg route is to eradicate the middleman concept in the supply process. This company goes directly to the farm, checks the quality and delivers them freshly to the customers. This startup company is also planning to employ nearly 100 transgender women, as a part to uplift their community. Perhaps the Veg route has been a good source of employment and created employment opportunities for many unemployed individuals. Finally last month, this startup raised over $125,000 from a fintech startup company.
Now answer the questions carefully given below:
1. How did Shyam prasad help farmers?
Ans. Shyam prasad helped farmers by developing an app called Veg route
2. Why did Shyam Prasad go to Coimbatore?
Ans. To meet the farmers and discuss their problems
3. What is the purpose behind finding Veg route?
Ans. To help farmers
4. What do you understand about startups?
Ans. Startup is a company in the initial stage of operation
5. Write synonyms for fresh.
Ans. New, recent.
Unseen passage 2
“We must teach our children to dream with their open eyes,” said Harry Edwards. This is truly followed by many great people, one of them was Kailash Satyarthi. Kailash Satyarthi is a great reformer. He campaigned against child labor and also formed many rehabilitation centers. These rehabilitation centers were formed mainly to rehabilitate the children, who are forced to do child labor.
Kailash Satyarthi has freed and rehabilitated more than a lakh child since 1980 not only that he has also Hasset up many rehabilitation centers coordinating with his wife Sumedha Satyarthi. He always believes that children are born geniuses. They should be little cared for and encouraged to reach their goals.
- On 11 January, on the occasion of Kailash Satyarthi birthday, the children celebrate annually as Surakshit Bachpan Diwas. Satyarthi got Nobel prize for his accomplishments in relieving child laborers in the year 2004, the same year in which Malala Yousafzai got Nobel prize.
Now answer the following questions below:
1. Kailash Satyarthi follows who’s ideology?
Ans. Satyarthi follows Harry Edward’s ideology
2. When was Surakshit Bachpan Diwas celebrated annually?
Ans. It is celebrated on January 11 every year
3. Is Kailash Satyarthi a social reformer?
4. What do you know about Malala Yousafzai?
Ans. She is a social reformer.
5. Write the meaning of reformer.
Ans. Reformer means who brings change in society.